IMPORTANT: Support is moved to the item comments page on Themeforest. If you need support please let us know there.

The forum is closed for new topics, but you can still view existing topics, there's a lot of useful information available.

Can’t create new “Menu” items

kkjelde SAYS

Hi Dany,

I’m having some troubles with the live composer plugin I think. I got some fatal errors regarding some memory. Just like Max in this thread: http://danyduchaine.com/forum/topic/4239/fatal-error

Then I rolled back my installation from a backup, but know I can’t create any new “Menu” items.

I just got this error in firefox: TypeError: jQuery(…).mediaelementplayer is not a function SecurityError: The operation is insecure.

In chrome, it would not even load or preview the page. just showing this error: Failed to load resource: net::ERR_INCOMPLETE_CHUNKED_ENCODING

Old menu items are displayed correct, but not new ones. I tried to update permalinks, but that did not help either.

Btw. I used WP-clone to restore and take backup of the installation.

Maybe you have the time to help me out?

Thanks alot for you time, and best regards Kristoffer

Administrator
Slobodan Kustrimovic SAYS

Hi Kristoffer,

If the memory limit issues showed up it’s most likely due to low PHP memory_limit on your server, do you know what’s your memory_limit set to?

-

But since it’s not showing up now and you’re getting a different issue, please send over WP admin and FTP info to danyduchaine.help@gmail.com and I’ll get in there and figure out what’s going on. As the subject/title of the email use “Product: Mocaccino. Request: 4859. User: kkjelde”

Regards, Slobodan

kkjelde SAYS

Hi Slobodan,

I changed the limit on the production server. I changed it to 200mb, so I dont think it could be that.

I send you an email with login information.

Regards, Kristoffer

Administrator
Slobodan Kustrimovic SAYS

Hi Kristoffer,

The listing and the filters above it were set to only show “Varme Drikke” category, so all the other posts were hidden since that category filter was being applied.

I’ve now made it show all categories and you’ll notice all the items show up.

Regards, Slobodan

Create An Account Find Your Purchase Code Search The Forum